12 Nov Thanksgiving Pre-Orders
If you need a local, organic turkey, pies, brining bags, rolls, or other supplies for Thanksgiving, Lemon Street Market has you covered! All pre-order items are pre-pay, including a $25.00 deposit for all turkeys. Stop by the store today to place your order (order forms available at the register or online here). We have:
- Turkey making tools: brining bags, brine kits, dried herbs and spices.
- Local and organic dairy products: butter, ghee, heavy cream, cream cheese… plus leaf lard for a truly traditional pie crust!
- Store made pie crusts using Daisy Flour and Trickling Springs butter, ready to roll at home (frozen crusts in pie tins are also available, not local).
- Pureed squash (butternut and pumpkin) and shelf-stable pumpkin, too (don’t forget to pick-up customer favorite Simply Organic “pumpkin pie spice”).
We also have plenty of in-store products available, and can set aside large quantities or produce or nuts for your holiday cooking needs. Just talk to a cashier or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Produce: potatoes, onions (cippolini & cooking onions), fresh herbs (parsley sage rosemary thyme), cranberries, parsnips, celery, celeriac, green beans, carrots, apples, squash, mushrooms, oranges, turnips, shallots, yams, pomegranates, pears, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and leeks.
Nuts: walnuts, pecans, and chestnuts.
Local and fresh. Turkeys are limited this year, so order early! Sizes are not guaranteed. $25.00 deposit required.
- Country Meadows: Pastured, no chemical spray turkeys @ $4.99/# (available 10-15lb, 15-20lb, 20-25lb)
- Oasis: Pastured, organic turkeys @ $4.69/# (available 12-16lb, 16-20lb)
- Springwood Farm: Pastured, organic turkeys @ $4.99/# (available 20-25lb)
- Shenk’s: Conventionally raised turkeys @$2.99/#
- Breads: Original, Four Seed, Cinnamon Raisin, or Caraway, dairy free ($8 each)
- Dinner Rolls: Plain, Rosemary Sea Salt or Cheddar Pumpkin Seed, dairy free except Cheddar Pumpkin Seed ($4/half dozen)
- Sandwich Rolls: Sesame or Onion Poppy, dairy free ($5/4pk)
- Cakes: Whole ring, dairy free Angel Food Cake or 8″ Cinnamon Coffee Cake ($15)
- Cookies: Pumpkin Cranberry Oat ($10/dozen) or Thumbprint Cookies ($7/10pack)
- Muffins: Apple Ginger Cranberry Muffins, dairy free ($18/dozen)
- Pine Nut Tart with a hint of Rosemary: Think of this as your Italian nonna’s pecan pie. Pine nuts and rosemary are natural partners and provide a perfectly balanced, not-too-rich yet sweet ending to the Thanksgiving feast. Held together with local eggs, honey and browned butter in an almond crust ($23)
Goldilock Goodies (Gluten free):
9 inch pies served in an aluminum pie plate encased in stackable plastic clamshell carrier. Will keep approx. 10 days refrigerated or 4 weeks frozen ($24 each)
- Shoofly Pie: A Pennsylvania Dutch classic made with iron-rich Pennsylvania molasses and a gluten-free crust.
- Pumpkin Pie: A simple pumpkin filling with local whole milk, free-range eggs, sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Not heavily spiced like store-bought pies, this family recipe lets you savor the naturally sweet taste of pumpkin.
- Apple Pie: Start with local apples from an Amish-owned orchard. Add butter, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon – PA state fair blue-ribbon-winning combination.
- Pecan Pie: Molasses. Brown sugar. Whole pecans. Enough said.
Happy Belly Bakery (some vegan and gluten free):
9 inch pies, regular and vegan ($15) and, Gluten free ($17)
- Classic Apple Pie: Organic butter and Daisy flour create this flaky pie crust — loaded with Lancaster County apples, the filling is sweetened slightly and flavored with a touch of cinnamon and spice. (Vegan crust made with soy-free Earth Balance, gluten free crust is an almond and coconut flour crust)
- Pumpkin Pie: Traditional pumpkin pie made with local cage free eggs and local milk; sweetened with pure maple syrup. Add a touch of organic un-sulphured molasses and just the right amount of spices to the filling and it’s complete. The vegan version is made using organic coconut milk and a touch of organic coconut oil; the gluten free uses the traditional pumpkin pie filling in an almond and coconut flour crust.
- Apple, Pear and Cranberry Pie: A perfect trio: Lancaster County pears and apples, scattered with fresh tart cranberries. All placed into a perfectly flaky crust. Sure to be a hit whether you choose the traditional butter crust, vegan crust or gluten free variety.
- Rolls: $6/half dozen (must be ordered in half dozen increments)
- Honey Wheat Dinner rolls: Organic whole wheat flour and oats create this tender dinner roll. Raw local honey adds a touch of sweetness.
- Garlic Herb Dinner rolls: Made with organic Daisy flour, a blend of fresh mixed herbs and a hint of garlic.
- Cornbread muffins: Gluten free cornbread muffins, made with organic butter, local cage free eggs, and non-GMO cornmeal. Raw local honey adds a touch of sweetness.
- A dozen cookies: $12, or in a decorative tin, $15 (Cookie trays also available, contact Chelsea directly at email@example.com)
- Gluten Free Flavors: Chocolate chip, coconut macaroon, chocolate chip drop, almond shortbread, or almond thumbprint (vegan too)
- Others: Oatmeal raisin (vegan), pumpkin, or gingersnap
- Baguettes: ($4.50 each)
- Pain Maison rolls: must be ordered in half dozen increments ($6/half dozen)
- Potato rolls: must be ordered in half dozen increments ($6/half dozen)
Goldilocks Goodies (gluten free):
- Stuffing: Made with Goldilocks Goodies gluten-free sandwich bread, certified gluten-free vegetable stock, free-range chicken eggs, celery, onions, butter; seasoned with celery salt and parsley. Made in 8 x 8 aluminum pan, easily re-heated. Contains: dairy, egg, and corn. Vegetarian and gluten-free ($18)
Lemon Street Market Cafe:
- Broccoli Crunch salad: Delight in crisp, seasonal favorites: broccoli and apples, with a delicious almond butter dressing ($10/16oz)
- Butternut Squash Soup: Seasoned with maple syrup, smoky black tea, and a touch of cayenne – topping garnish included, a blend of sautéed salted and smoky nuts and pumpkin seeds packaged on the side ($16/quart)
- Orange Scented Cranberry sauce: Classic cranberry sauce sweetened with sugar and with a hint of orange, gluten free ($7/pint)
- Stuffing: Made with locally baked organic bread – perfect blend of herbs and spices, ready to bake in an 8 x 8 aluminum pan ($16)
- Wild rice and cranberry salad: Wild rice and brown rice blended with dried cranberries and pecans, a wonderful complement to or replacement for traditional stuffing ($10/16oz)