- Produce galore: potatoes, onions, fresh herbs (parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme), cranberries, parsnips, celery, celeriac, green beans, carrots, apples, squash, mushrooms, oranges, turnips, shallots, yams, pomegranates, pears, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, leeks, and more. Please note—we are happy to take pre-orders for produce. If you need a large quantity, we can set it aside for you to pick up. To order, complete the Produce Special Order form online or pick up a pre-order form at the store.
- Nuts for pie-baking and stuffing: walnuts, pecans, and chestnuts—10% discount for any 2 pound or more pre-orders of pecans or walnuts.
- Turkey making tools: brining bags, brine kits, dried herbs, and spice rubs.
- Local and organic dairy products: butter, ghee, heavy cream, lard, and cream cheese (cream cheese is on sale this month!).
- Pureed frozen local pumpkin—shelf-stable pumpkin too (don’t forget to pick-up customer favorite Simply Organic “pumpkin pie spice”).
- Locally made pecan and shoo fly pies will be available (first come, first served) on Monday, November 23 through Wednesday, November 25.
- Look for lots of great rolls and side dishes in the takeout cooler—we will be stocked with more grab and go items this year, all available first come, first served.
- Special Offer: Thanksgiving Cornucopia—everything you need to get your perfect, local Thanksgiving started! We’ll fill each cornucopia box to the brim with 6 lbs of yukon gold potatoes, 3 lbs yellow onions, 3 lbs yams, 3 lbs carrots, 1 small butternut squash, 5 lbs apples, 4 shallots, 2 garlic, and 3 gourds for decorating! All produce is certified organic or chem-free and GMO free — all for only $45!