15 Mar Lemon Street Market CSA & Flower Share
Our “Abundant” CSA and Flower Share are now open! We are limited to 30 people, so sign up today through our Square store or with a cashier in the store (no phone calls, no emails, please).
$100 deposit required upon registration (remainder due by June 1) for CSA and full amount due upon registration for the Flower Share.
All items contained in our CSA boxes will be local, chemical free, and GMO free. Pickup will be at Lemon Street Market on Thursdays between 11 AM and 7 PM. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet the farmers (and food purveyors) each week from 11 AM – 4 PM.
Abundant CSA Share
8-10 items per box for 18 weeks (June 1-September 28)
- Good size for a veggie–loving couple or small family
- Includes a variety of produce, herbs, seasonal fruits, and berries with the occasional cheese or jar item
- Includes recipes, new varieties, and helpful tips
- Boxes can be vegan, vegetarian, or omnivore
1 bouquet per week for 14 weeks (late June-September)
- Local, chemical–free, field grown flowers arranged by Amy of Promised Land Farm
- Unique bouquets of hand gathered flowers, herbs, and foliage
- Bouquets may include: asters, sunflowers, zinnias, strawflowers, celosia, snapdragons, coneflowers, salvia, cosmos, and more